The Monte Carlo is a new and improved rectangular fire table featured on the Elementi Plus line. The body is handcrafted to precision using glass-fiber reinforced concrete, which proves to be both lightweight and durable against the elements. The burner is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel that provides a generous BTU output of 60,000, where the warmth of the flames can be felt across the patio or deck. The Monte Carlo comes in a familiar light grey color we have seen on the Elementi and Modeno line.
Included with your purchase is:
- Aluminum lid that turns the unit into a table when not in use.
- 29.7 lbs of Caribbean blue fire glass to bring out the full aesthetics of the unit.
Canvas cover to protect your unit through the harsh elements.
Wind Screen to protect your flames through the breezy summer nights.
Tank covers are recommended for propane model to mask the unpleasant sight of the propane tank.
Why Elementi Plus
- Bigger & Stronger: All plus series products are 20-30% bigger and heavier for added thickness and sturdier frame.
- Higher & Warmer Flame: Heat output has increased to 60,000 BTUs with an improved burning system.
- Extreme Durability: The bodies of the Elementi plus series are made of durable materials (GFRC, porcelain, stainless steel, aluminum plate etc.), which are waterproof, fireproof, and anti-corrosion. It is suitable for all kinds of weather conditions.
- Premium Accessories: Now included with all plus series: burner lid cover, fire glass, & canvas cover!