American Fyre Designs™ Chat Height Fire Tables create the perfect ambiance for enjoying an outdoor meal or cocktail while also keeping you warm from the evening chill.
- Handcrafted From Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
-GFRC derives its strength from a dosage of alkali-resistant glass fiber and acrylic polymer that results in durable concrete to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Manual Flame Sensing Control Valve
- Match-lit, thermocouple equipped control with flame sensing recognition and manual flame height adjustment; if the thermocouple does not sense the presence of flame the gas will shut off regardless of valve position.
- Optional 120V All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) with remote
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) includes Hot Surface Ignition, on/off remote control and was developed to operate in harsh Weather conditions. This is the most reliable Ignition System in the industry.
- Access Door to Accommodate a 5 gal. Propane Tank Inside the Unit
- Adjustable Flame Height for Comfortable Dining
| Ignition Type:
|| Manual Flame Sensing Control | AWEIS
| Fuel Type:
|| Natural Gas | Propane
|| White Aspen | Café Blanco | Black Lava | Smoke | Travertine | Dark Basalt | Light Basalt
|| Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
|| 36" W x 36" D x 24" H
|| 12" Stainless Steel Star Burner
| BTU Ratings:
|| "Manual Flame Sensing Control
Natural Gas: 60,000
Natural Gas: 70,000
| Fire Table:
|| 3 Years
| Heating Elements:
|| 1 Year
| Made in the U.S.A.