American Fyre Designs™ Marseille Fire Bowls feature a low profile design and a wide opening to accommodate more and varied fire media. These bowls are also available with a water spout to combine running water with dancing flames.
- Handcrafted From Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
-GFRC derives its strength from a dosage of alkali-resistant glass fiber and acrylic polymer that results in durable concrete to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Manual Flame Sensing Control Valve
- Match-lit, thermocouple equipped control with flame sensing recognition and manual flame height adjustment; if the thermocouple does not sense the presence of flame the gas will shut off regardless of valve position.
- Optional 120V All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) with remote
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) includes Hot Surface Ignition, on/off remote control and was developed to operate in harsh Weather conditions. This is the most reliable Ignition System in the industry.
- Available with Water Spout (Manual Flame Sensing Control Variant Only)
||Manual Flame Sensing Control | AWEIS
||Natural Gas | Propane
||White Aspen | Café Blanco | Black Lava | Smoke | Travertine | Dark Basalt | Light Basalt
||Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||40" Dia. x 10.5" H
||16" Stainless Steel Star Burner
||Manual Flame Sensing Control
Natural Gas: 65,000
Natural Gas: 140,000
|Made in the U.S.A.