- Produces up to 62 pounds of clear ice per day with a 26 pound storage capacity
- 304 stainless steel wrapped door and cabinet are ideal for outdoor kitchen applications
- Reversible door hinge to suit specific installation needs
- Completely sealed back protects all electrical components
- Included drain pump allows for more placement options
This commercially approved ice maker produces up to 62 pounds of clear, gourmet-style ice per day and can store up to 26 pounds in an insulated bin that helps maintain the ice shape longer. The cabinet has a weatherproof design and is wrapped in 304 stainless steel. This ice maker has a front-facing intake and sealed back, allowing for safe built-in or freestanding use. The stainless steel-wrapped door is reversible and has a horizontally-mounted towel bar handle. The ice bin interior features a convenient hook for hanging the included ice scoop. This model has a built-in drain pump for easier installation and connects to a standard 1/4-inch OD water supply line.
NOTE: This unit requires professional installation. Drain hose and other connection equipment is not included.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.